registerin error

General Discussions about Blockout.

ABOALHAN

registerin error

Post by ABOALHAN »

i cannot upload my scores (ex.122000)for a while. what can i do. what is the problem
LoGaN

Re:registerin error

Post by LoGaN »

I\'ve got the same problem with score (flat fun). That must be an internal mistake...
Azeret

Post by Azeret »

I can upload neither :( . Is this a short time question or will it last forever??
kuemmel

Post by kuemmel »

Yes I have the same problem with all setups I chose:(
Herc

Post by Herc »

well, we all hope that jeanluc (the programmer of blockoutII) will find some time to work on this problem.
but as you know, this problem only happens with very long games. try to start at higher levels or play with more complex pieces. avoid very long games over 15 minutes or such.
Herc

Post by Herc »

ah and by the way, Azeret, a happy welcome to blockout.net !! nice to see that girls love playing blockout, too !
LoGaN

Post by LoGaN »

Herc, thank you for your replay. But my game was about 8 minutes in flat fun a I can\'t uploud yet. That must be something different.

And congratulation to Azeret. She is the best girl in flat fun :s_bravo:. 170 000 points (12th) is really impressive.

Have a nice day. LoGaN
Azeret

Post by Azeret »

to LoGaN: That\'s truth. My game was shorter than 8 minutes. But the problem is only in flat fun database. I tryed to upload in 3D mania and there was no problem.

to Herc: Thanks for welcome :blush:
Azeret

Post by Azeret »

Actually, I found out that the \"registering error\" relates to every game with FLAT block set, independently on the size and depth of field.
LoGaN

Post by LoGaN »

I agree with Azeret.

It must be problrm with databases. I don\'t know what could be wrong, but databases cann\'t receive any score with flat block set. Are these databases in reconstruction? Why web side score list don\'t want to accept orders (with FLAT) like in the past? I hope amins work at that, but sey us please where is the problem... Thanks
Have a nice play :s_wink: LoGaN
Azeret

Post by Azeret »

Hi! Someone alive there? I have been looking for admin\'s reply for almost a month but it hasn\'t come yet. I don\'t want you to fix the database right now. Just tell us about the situation. Is someone working on it? Do you know what is the problem? Please, tell us anything... :(
Herc

Post by Herc »

true, i just tested it - flat fun scores do not register, regardless of game duration. i will email jeanluc now, maybe he has some spare time to fix it.
jlp_38

Post by jlp_38 »

OK, I will have a look at that.
I let you informed.
LoGaN

Post by LoGaN »

Thank you for information. It\'s good to hear, that it\'s in progress. ;-)
jlp_38

Post by jlp_38 »

Fixed :)

Have fun :)