Score Upload Error

Discuss about your high-score, playing strategies, ...
Micha

Re:Score Upload Error

Post by Micha »

I tried to upload an older score which worked fine. Just the new one I still can\'t upload. Any suggestions?
Micha

Post by Micha »

Well, I don\'t cheat.
My average speed lies between 70 and 81 which is quite normal I guess.
Still I can\'t upload my flat-fun-score (which is about 390,000 :-) ).

Greetings
Micha
Micha

Post by Micha »

Grounded on which theory do you compute the theoretical maximum of 79.5 bpm and in relation to what are you a very fast player?
In FlatFun it is possible to play the skull level as long as you are able to stay calm and concentrated, so the pbm increases with every skull minute.

Greetings
Micha

Post by Micha »

Hi.
Nope, my 3x3x10 BPM is 86.
Concerning the theoretical maximum: In FlatFun I need 3 seconds to drop down 12 blocks while pressing spacebar. This yields to a (theoretical) maximum of appr. 240 blocks per minute.

Greetings.
Micha
Micha

Post by Micha »

There is no secret. The high number of moves per block may be caused by my not very elegant way of using just the QWE keys, so instead of one rotation I sometimes use three in the opposite direction.
Playing with Flat and Basic stones allows to focus on the spot, in which the next stone is to be placed, rather than to decide for every stone an adequate spot. This could be a reason for the rather high BPM.
The speed of my fingers surley increased during the last two decades of blocking :)

Greetings
Micha

Post by Micha »

Hi.
Also another High-Score about 360,000 points I am not able to upload because of a Registering Error.
Is there any reason for not accepting scores above specific values such as points or speed?
Image<br><br>Post edited by: Micha, at: 2010/06/23 15:22
Micha

Post by Micha »

<br><br>Post edited by: Micha, at: 2010/06/23 15:08
scblockout

Post by scblockout »

There is a known (technical) problem with huge replay files.
Replay files bigger than 1MB won\'t be correctly processed.
Also there is the chance that your replay file is smaller than 1MB, but the playing time and/or number of moves are so many that the script that checks them will timeout.

Unfortunately I can\'t do anything about this issue, and the original Blockout II developers are too busy -- or missing in action :)