Lennart Van Haaften's extraordinary high scores

Discuss about your high-score, playing strategies, ...
amit

Lennart Van Haaften's extraordinary high scores

Post by amit »

Those who would have checked the hall of fame of "Extended" in blockout.de, would have seen some extraordinary scores of Lennart Van Haaften, including the highest score of 650809 and lot of other scores of 500K+ and above

Would like to see what level he started on and what were his BPM's to achieve such extraordinary scores

Out here, Alistair Crowley (sc) has had lots of scores of 400K+ and his BPM is usually over 50, but we are yet to see a 500K+ score out here

I feel Lennart Van Haaften might have a BPM of well over 50 and he could have started at level 9 on depth 18 and level 7 in OOC
SideWinder

Re: Lennart Van Haaften's extraordinary high scores

Post by SideWinder »

I can see a score of 417033 for vanhaaften.lennart in the OOR OutOfControl Top100. So sc is still above and beyond :-)
amit

Post by amit »

SideWinder wrote:I can see a score of 417033 for vanhaaften.lennart in the OOR OutOfControl Top100. So sc is still above and beyond :-)
Yes I know, but I am talking of the 500K+ scores he made on bigger pits

Even I beat his score in 5x5x8 Extended. vanhaaften.lennart has score of 300308, I made 301371 just some days back, 1st time I beat him in any setup. That's why I want to know the secret of his 500K+ scores as I also want to have a 500K+ score on any setup
SideWinder

Post by SideWinder »

Sorry, can't help you there. Is there no way to download the replays from that page?

All the best,
Dominik
amit

Post by amit »

I hope someone gets Lennart Van Haaften here. I would love to watch his replays. Even now he would be good enough to get 400K+ scores